Many sports are offered through the athletic program at the Upper Campus. Sport fees are required for every individual sport in which a scholar participates. Scholars must be picked up from all practices and games on time. Scholar athletes must maintain a passing grade in all classes and excellent behavior in class. Scholar athletes represent CCSE and should always act accordingly.
- Cross-Country: 3rd-8th grade, Upper School field (August and September)
- Basketball: 6th-8th grade
- Soccer: 6th-8th grade, HPC soccer fields
- Volleyball: 6th-8th grade girls
- Baseball: 6th-8th grade boys
- Softball: 6th-8th grade girls
- Track & Field: 6th-8th grade
*Sports may vary depending on interest/participation.
See the TSSAA Constitution & Bylaws